For people who are missing a tooth, or multiple teeth, dental implants are the ideal treatment option. It is far better to replace the missing teeth than to simply compensate with dentures or other appliances. However, dental implants are a more expensive treatment option than these removable devices, so many patients are unsure whether they should invest in getting implants.
The Cost of Dental Implants
- There is no set cost for dental implants – it will vary depending on the individual. Factors such as how many dental implants will be placed, whether sedation is used, and other conditions will impact the total cost of getting dental implants. When you come in for your implant consultation, we’ll be able to tell you what you can expect to pay for your implants and go over your payment options.
- Your insurance may help cover the cost of your dental implants. Our office will work with you to explore affordable options for paying for your implants.
Dental Implants: A Worthy Investment
Dental implants are an important investment into your oral health, your confidence, and your quality of life. There are several benefits to choosing dental implants, and many patients find that these benefits largely outweigh the cost of the procedure.
- Unlike dentures or other appliances, dental implants are permanent structures in your mouth. They will not slip around or become loose or ill-fitting over time; they feel and function just like natural teeth, and they will serve you well for years to come.
- Getting dental implants often leads to increased self-esteem. Dental implants are a natural-looking solution; patients who get them feel much better about themselves and are more likely to show their smiles. They also make the patient look healthier than he or she did with missing teeth, which often makes the patient look younger.
- Dental implants make it much easier to chew food thoroughly and allow you to eat any food you choose without worry of breaking a dental appliance. Implants are as strong and durable as your natural teeth, and they can be taken care of the same way – with flossing and brushing.
- Getting dental implants can help you speak more clearly and with confidence.
- Implants will improve your oral health. The implants stimulate the jawbone much like natural tooth roots do, preventing bone and tissue loss and promoting the health of the area.
As you can see, there are several reasons to consider getting dental implants. Don’t let worry about the cost of dental implants prevent you from pursuing them as an option. Allow us to provide you with more information about how you can replace missing teeth and restore your smile with high-quality, attractive dental implants. Schedule your appointment at Dental Health Care Associates in Aston, PA today.