Well, if you’ve already decided that you want to get dental implants, you probably already know that you will undergo oral surgery.
Such procedures tend to make some patients nervous or anxious, but Dental Health Care Associates are here for you!
You no longer have to feel terrified of needles, be afraid of the dentist, or be fearful of dental work! With sedation dentistry, you can experience an anxiety-free dental implants procedure— and who wouldn’t want that?
Sedation dentistry options for dental implants procedures
At our dental office, we are trained and qualified to deliver various forms of sedation dentistry (also called “sleep dentistry” by some). To make your dental implants appointment more comfortable and pain-free, we offer:
- Nitrous oxide sedation (also called “laughing gas”)
- Oral conscious sedation (typically comes in a pill format)
- IV sedation
Regardless of receiving oral sedation versus IV sedation, we are confident that you will experience less anxiety. The type of sedation you will receive depends on the level of anxiety and discomfort you have. Our goal is to help you feel comfortable, pain-free, and safe so that we can perform the services you need for a healthy smile.
Experience the benefits of sedation dentistry!
- Even if you have dental fears, you can get the dental care you need and deserve with sedation dentistry.
- The sedative medications aim to relieve anxiety, appease fears, and help you be able to get the dental care you need to fix your teeth.
- Sedation dentistry will help you feel relaxed and at ease during your appointment. You may even be drowsy (when getting IV sedation) that you’ll take a nap!
- All three forms of sedation are safe and effective, especially with our trained team members.
- You will be monitored throughout your entire appointment so that you remain safe and comfortable.
- With sedation dentistry, our dentists will be able to perform several types of services (if needed) in fewer appointments, rather than scheduling a few different appointments– saving you time and money in the long run!
As you can see, if you need dental implants, sedation dentistry can be a best friend for those experiencing dental fears and phobias. So whether you are missing one tooth, several teeth, or you want a securely-fitting denture with implant-supported dentures, then you can opt for sedation dentistry for the implant procedure.
As you know, dental implants oral surgery requires sedation, and our dentists are here to give you unparalleled dental results. If you would like to learn more about your sedation dentistry options for dental implants, feel free to call Dental Health Care Associates.
You can schedule your complimentary consultation appointment to ask any questions you may have about sedation dentistry or the services that interest you.